What will I be doing?
As a Recreational Attendant, you will be responsible for greeting guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome.
• Assist guests their needs related to the pool / beach area
• Respond to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner
• Maintain cleanliness of general pool / beach area including emptying used pool towel bins, organizing pool / beach furniture, collecting towels, and neatly arranging the pool towel storage shelves
• Confirm guest registration prior to issuing resort property
• Monitor product inventory in order to minimize the loss of resort property
What are we looking for?
A Recreational Attendant serving Hilton Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• High School Graduate or equivalent required
• Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
• Intermediate English language skills
• Basic computer knowledge
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous customer service experience
Sheraton Grand Hotels and Resorts is Sheraton Grands flagship brand and one of the largest hotel brands in the world. Founded by Ernest Henderson and Robert Moore, who build the first hotel in 1937, today Sheraton Grand Hotels have 586 hotels and resorts in over 6 continents.
The brand aims to attract customers from the business as well as leisure side of the world. Sheraton Grand Hotels and resorts are found throughout the world in popular tourist spots, as well as near airports and convention centers.
Sheraton Grand Hotels and resorts offer travelers an authentic experience and are renowned as the best hospitality chain in the world.