What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
– To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
– To prepare and serve beverage orders according to recipes and service standards.
– To be fully knowledgeable about all bar products and cocktail recipes.
– To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
– To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
– To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
– To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
– To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
– To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
– To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
– To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment