• Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.)
• Cook food with various utensils or grillers
• Check food while cooking to stir or turn
• Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Check the quality of ingredients
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
• Proven experience as a cook
• knowledge of cooking Khaleeji cuisine (eastern Arabian cuisine/traditional Arabic cuisine variant)
• Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware
• Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
• Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
• Ability to work in a team
• Very good communication skills
• Excellent physical condition and stamina
• High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.