• Executes all monthly accounts payable and accounts receivable procedures for the assigned entity, including preparing journal vouchers and payable and receivable transactions (payments, receipts, debit notes, credit notes, and invoices).
• Receives invoices and performs invoice matching and reconciling with delivery notes against invoices and purchase orders.
• Executes all monthly general journal and general ledger procedures in accordance with established organizational policies and standards.
• Prepares accounts payable cheques and wire-transfers with payment vouchers for necessary approval.
• Reconciles accounts with major suppliers/vendors/contractors and arranges for balance confirmations.
• Validates customers (commercial) history, credit ceiling or aging reports and updates the stakeholders on late receipts.
• Maintains the account receivable ledger and process account receivable closing and reporting.
• Receives payments and receipts, records them and performs matching and remittance.
• Ensures that all accounting entries are supported with valid documentation.
• Coordinates with auditors as needed on research/resolution of any accounting issues/discrepancies.
• Liaises with external customers and suppliers with respect to periodic reconciliation of account statements.
• Assists with research on the preparation of feasibility studies, financial due diligence, financial modeling & valuations, financial projections and other type of financial analysis to support financial decision making.
• Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
• Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
• Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
• Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Fluency Arabic communication skills is a must for this role
As the global leader in airport hospitality, we have revolutionised the airport experience to meet travellers needs, before they have even arrived. Our multiple award-winning, integrated, 360° airport services are a guiding light for those seeking to simplify, empower their journey, and enrich their airport experience.
In Plaza Premium Group, you will work with colleagues from all parts of the world for a truly global experience. To be a part of the #PPGFamily, you do not need to be from this industry, but you do need to be passionate.
Our promise to you:
– We will respect and value your background and perspectives
– We will work together with integrity
– We will share our incredible pride for our job, company and industry
What we ask of you:
– Bring passion to all that you do
– Listen, move fast and think innovatively
– Speak up, have ideas and share them
– Believe in customer service, and treating every person with kindness
Who are we:
Plaza Premium Group is found where travellers paths cross. We were established in Hong Kong in 1998 by Founder and CEO, Song Hoi-see. He understood the value of an airport lounge and felt that the experience should not be limited to a closed-circuit group of travellers by introducing the worlds first independent airport lounge concept. Today, we operate the worlds largest network of international airport lounges and award-winning airport hospitality experiences and passenger service solutions. We have the power and experience to make every airport travel experience memorable for your brand and business.