- Medical degree from accredited medical school (Required)
- Completed training in the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Rehabilitation Senior Consultant Position (Required)
- Clinical experience in post-acute setting (Required)
- European standards of Rehabilitation experience. (Required)
Salary and benefits:
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Onboarding flight and end of service flight.
- Two weeks hotel accommodation.
- Yearly flight to home country.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for self and authorised dependents under employee sponsorship.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour Law.
- Working hours: 48 hours work/week (split between 5 working days) – 2 days off per week.
- Contract: Full time; 2 years and renewable on mutual agreement.
Medacs Healthcare is part of Medacs Global Group, a global healthcare staffing company providing temporary and permanent recruitment opportunities to doctors, nurses, carers and allied health professionals worldwide. The group also provides a wide range of workforce solutions including staff banks (casual labour pools) managed services, clinical insourcing and direct engagement.
With almost 30 years of expertise and an ever-expanding global reach, Medacs Healthcare is the career partner of choice for healthcare professionals looking for anything from their next shift opportunity to a new career move.