• Verify insurance eligibility and coverage information
• Assist customers in navigating their insurance and health plan options
• Resolve issues with insurance disputes and wrong eligibility determinations
• Maintain current knowledge of changes in personal health plan policies and procedures
• Always maintain the highest levels of accuracy and customer service
• Must have at least 1 years of experience in customer service and/or insurance industry
• Knowledgeable in health insurance, medical plans, and procedure codes
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills
• Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask
• Ability to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and policies
• Basic computer proficiency in programs such as Microsoft Office
The IIQAF Group of Companies is a global leader in providing services in the hospitality, information technology, tourism, insurance, and health care industries. Established in 1986, the company has grown to become a major player in the international market, with operations in the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
The IIQAF Group of Companies is committed to providing the highest quality services to its customers. In the hospitality sector, the company offers a wide range of services, from hotel and restaurant management to event planning and catering. In the information technology sector, the company provides software development, web design, and IT consulting services. In the tourism sector, the company offers travel and tour packages, as well as destination management services. In the insurance sector, the company provides a variety of insurance products, including life, health, and property insurance. Finally, in the health care sector, the company provides medical services, including primary care, specialty care, and home health care.