What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Liaise with Rixy Club Supervisor to create a safe environment for all children attending the kids club
· Ensure all parents fill in the registration form for their children correctly, containing the history of the child
· Create an inventory for all toys / equipment at the club
· Ensure all equipment’s are clean and properly maintained
· Inform Supervisor for any need of additional toys or replacement of toys
· Ensure to follow daily, weekly and monthly activity schedules as instructed by the Supervisor
· Ensure all club’s rules and regulations are enforced at all times
· Maintain club / crèche clean and tidy at all times
Your experience and skills include:
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in 5* hotel.
• Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
• Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Hilton is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 19 world-class brands comprising more than 7,100 properties and more than 1.1 million rooms, in 123 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list and been recognized as a global leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for six consecutive years. Hilton has introduced several industry-leading technology enhancements to improve the guest experience, including Digital Key Share, automated complimentary room upgrades and the ability to book confirmed connecting rooms. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 150 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy. With the free Hilton Honors app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit stories.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton onFacebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,InstagramandYouTube.