As a Carpenter you are responsible for constructing, building, adjusting and repairing wood frameworks in various construction projects along with other team members.
• Carry out maintenance and repair works as required
• Carry out day to day maintenance within the hotel building where problems of a carpentry nature occur
• Fix shelving and cabinet construction
• Fix door locks and security items, as well as various types of windows and glazing
• Partition woodworking machinery and the minimal amount of general building
• Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools
• Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools and panelling
• Fill cracks and other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel and sanding tool
• Carry out all works as per the country technical regulations and safety standards
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
A team aligned behind a vision will move mountains.
AIO Facilities Management Services Company offers complete Facility Management solutions to cater to
different industries, from residential to corporate environments within Abu Dhabi.
With a strong professional background in Facilities management, AIO Company formed its specialized facilities management services to make things run smoothly. AIO Facilities Management Services offering a specialized solution will ensure that flexibility and innovation shall be the key solutions to your facilities management needs.
Mission: Our mission is to provide a safe, clean, productive and well-maintained physical environment for our client delivering professional maintenance services that are sustainable, compliant to standard to meet its desired excellence, now and into the future.
Vision: Our vision is to be a leading professional Facilities Management company that is widely recognized for the creation and maintenance of exceptional and innovate services in the region.
Values: AIO Facilities Management cares about the property of our client and that we promise to provide them a service adhered to a sustainable environment that will contribute to achieve our mission and vision.