Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• Attending to Inspection Requests (IR’s) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
• Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
• Report any works carried out by contractor found to not be in accordance with approved drawing and specifications and report to stakeholders for appropriate action.
• Monitor quality of works and assess the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual /
• QCS specifications and safety and health risk assessments.
• Maintain records for daily activities on site including progress photos and ensure they are readily available for inspection as and when required.
• Prepare surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and non conformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
• Check and ensure effective co-ordination between discipline related works and all other disciplines.
• Provide technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline related issues on site that may arise.
• To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 5 years’ career experience partnered with a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
• KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
• Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
• We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially
Axianta International was built based on firsthand experience of best practices in delivering quality design, construction and development services in multiple markets. The members of Axianta International were brought together to bring the best of both worlds to our clients a large, international team of specialized experts combined with a full-time local presence and knowledge of the target markets, culture and language. This blend of strategic partners and local talent gives you value-based solutions, speed of execution and critical knowledge regardless of where your project is.
The cornerstone of Axianta International is Axianta Consulting, which provides integrated design and management consulting services globally. The founding partners of Axianta Consulting have worked on some of the highest profile projects in the world.
In March 2012, Axianta Consulting acquired Jouzy Consulting Engineers, a well-established provider of architecture and engineering services with a long history of projects in the MENA region. Through this acquisition, Axianta was able to enhance its regional presence by gaining access to the existing organizational structure already established by Jouzy.