– Support and have responsibility for ensuring the estate team implement the policies and procedures for the Estates Service such as the Permit to Work System and Emergency Procedures
– Support the Maintenance activities of the department, by providing specialist engineering knowledge and advice, associated with the full range of building services.
– Undertake Authorised Person (AP) duties for appropriate systems
– Preparation, competence assessment and issuing of Standing Instructions
– Supervision of site based workforce
– Have responsibility for the delivery of all planned and reactive tasks in accordance with the Service Level Specification requirements
– Co-ordination of building surveys and generate reports.
– Input into the development of the 5 Year and Annual Maintenance and Energy Management Plans and the Asset Renewal Plan
– Agreeing access requirements
– Arranging Insurance inspections in conjunction with the Client
– Carrying out risk assessments and developing appropriate method statements
– Provide analysis and comment technically upon maintenance feedback from both in-house and specialist service partners
– Maintain good and harmonious relationships with all tenants and visitors and respond to any complaints promptly. Identify any necessary steps to prevent one tenant causing inconvenience to other tenants. Any issues to be reported to the helpdesk.
– Be conversant with and understand the complete working of the mechanical, electrical and electronic systems particularly as they relate to the relevant service
– The post holder will be responsible for all appropriate health, safety and welfare matters affecting staff in or attached to their area of work responsibility. This will include safe systems of work, training and safety inspections. Experience:
• Should have 3-4 years UAE/GCC Country experience in Facility Management.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED3,800.00 per month Ability to commute/relocate:
• Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• UAE/GCC: 4 years (Required
AG Facilities, under the umbrella of AG Projects, is one of the leading facility management companies with exceptional experience in managing diverse clients throughout the region.
AG Facilities operations span across the UAE including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Northern Emirates and the Western region. Having a unique delivery capability, it provides the entire spectrum of facility management solutions, civil projects and fit-out services to its clients.
AG Facilities offers both individual services, as well as, fully Integrated Facility Management services to match all needs and requirements. AG Facilities offers improved solutions through cost and resource optimization, global benchmarking, superior management, economies of scale and purchasing power.