What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
- Efficiently and promptly establishing the correspondence service to guest inquiries.
- Ensure that the guests’ visas are accurately processed and coordinate with visa officer.
- Full knowledge of the hotel facilities and activities.
- Oversees the daily movement of guest activities and able to resolve guest complaints and to establish an amicable relation with clients and customers of the hotel.
- Sort all the correspondence in the order of priority and process the reservation to the set standard
- Input, modify or cancel phone reservations into the system directly and file accordingly
- Access the GDS / CRS / Internet regularly and input these reservations into the system
- Ensure that all the reservation requests are processed and confirmation and or cancellation letters, faxes or e-mails are sent out within 24 hour period.
- File all correspondence in a chronological and alphabetical order on a daily basis.
- Check all the reservations for the next days arrival and ensure that all the pertinent information regarding the stay and special requests are being fulfilled.
- Acquaint self with regular callers and acknowledge them by name.
- Answer complaints regarding reservation and refer any problems to the Assistant Reservations Manager and / or FOM.
- Answer inquiries and / or promote hotel services and facilities. Answer questions on rates and room type availability.
- Ascertain callers needs though open ended questions and try to sell higher yield rooms.
- Use the correct guest history when making a reservation.
- Remain up to date with all the new promotions for the hotel as well as the ACCOR Group.
- Refer to the Credit Manager if credit facilities are required.
- Obtain approval from the Front Desk for same day reservation or on near sell-out dates.
- Refer requests for extension or change of payment for in-house guests to Front Desk.
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 260,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 5,100 addresses.Our 39 dynamic brands; ranging from luxury to economy are established in 110 countries and are continuing their steady growth. A new Accor address opens every two days.Because we take care of millions of guests and each of our hotels is a world in itself, where every action counts. We strive to make positive impact both locally and globally, to ensure hospitality benefits not only the few, but all.