Job Responsibilities and Description:
– Analyze historical sales data and predict multi-channel product demand.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, product, marketing, retail and operations to ensure accurate demand forecasting.
– Monitor and adjust forecasts based on market trends, promotions and changes in customer behavior.
– Develop and maintain demand forecast models to improve forecast accuracy.
– Communicate demand plan changes to relevant stakeholders and provide detailed explanations for any discrepancies.
– Continuously improve the demand planning process to promote supply chain efficiency.
– Generate reports and performance metrics to evaluate forecast accuracy and identify areas for improvement.
– Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Statistics or related field.
– At least 3 years of experience in demand planning or similar positions.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data sets.
– Proficient in demand planning software (such as SAP APO, Oracle Demantra) and advanced Google Sheets/Excel skills. Applicants with database management skills are preferred.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
– Fluent in written and spoken English, those who master other languages will be given priority.
– Candidates with APICS or other related demand planning or supply chain management certifications are preferred.
Anker was founded by Steven Yang in 2011 with the simple mission of helping consumers charge everything, faster. Today, Anker is the global leader in consumer charging, and one of the worlds most popular developers of audio/video electronics, home appliances, smart security solutions, and more.